Our mission is to advance excellence in public service, and community health for all service members on and off active duty and act as an advocate on behalf and alongside of our Nation’s finest.
BECOME A MEMBER:
AUSV membership is open to all members of the veterans community and supporters. The membership funds are utilized toward the planning and execution of AUSV projects throughout the year.
*All members must be invited to join. You may submit application for consideration.You are not required to submit membership fee until your application is approved.
Annual Membership Fee: $100
Lifetime Membership Fee: $500
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Active members of AUSV become a member of the Board of Governors of the VETTYS. The board members are considered the judging committee for the final selection of the VETTYS, after the community submits nominations.
- Active members of AUSV gain privilege in The Veterans Awards (VETTYS) final nominating and judging process.
- Active members receive invitation to the early bird tickets to the VETTYS for their active membership year.
- Exclusive invitations to veteran-related AUSV events throughout the year.
- Members are invited to attend veterans group mixers, seminars and many more special events where they can learn about current issues within the veterans community, network and contribute.
Fore more information, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.649.4510 Ext. 308